Astropath Transcendant, Former Choir-Master Telepathica of the Dragon Song, Recalled by Inquisitor Mallear
- WS:22 – BS:30 – S:29 – T:40 – Ag:34 – Int:45 – Per:40 – WP:58 – Fel:44 -
Trained Skills: Awareness +10, Charm, Command, Common Lore (Imperial Creed, Adeptus Astra Telepathica, Ecclesiarchy), Decieve, Forbidden Lore (Psykers, Xenos, Inquisition), Inquiry, Invocation, Literacy, Psyniscience +10, Scholastic Lore (Cryptology, Imperial Creed), Scrutiny, Speak Language (Low Gothic, High Gothic), Trade (Remembrancer)
Untrained Basic Skills: Barter, Carouse, Climb, Command, Common Lore (Imperium, War), Contortionist, Deceive, Disguise, Dodge, Evaluate, Gamble, Inquiry, Intimidate, Logic, Search, Swim
Talents and Traits: Blessed Ignorance, Unshakable Faith, Jealous Freedom, Armor of Contempt, Heightened Senses (Hearing), Rite of Sanctioning (Veil of Darkness), Peer (Inquisition), Foresight, Good Reputation (Inquisition)
Wound Pool: 9/9
Fate Points: 4
Powers: Astral Telepathy, Thought Sending, Delude, Mind Probe, Compel, Sensory Deprivation, Mind Link, Mind Ward
Career Path Options: Transubstatial Initiate, Agent of the Throne
- Mk IV Synford-Pattern Hand-Stubber
Best-Quality Stub Automatic
- Toranshush-Pattern Resonance Staff
- Mk II Arbites Suppression Shield
Good-Quality Suppression Shield
Other Important Possessions
- Charm (the touch that saved Faye’s life)
- Toranshush-Pattern Gildweave Carapace Armor (counts-as Best-Quality Enforcer Carapace. It is constructed from the lightest and least bulky materials available so as to not be readily noticable under robes or heavy clothing.)
- Armored Corset (counts-as Guard Flak. Faye doesn’t wear it anymore because it holds bad memories, and because she thinks it’s demeaning. And looks ridiculous.)
- Poor-Quality Conversion Field
- Mefonte’s Orthodoxy
- 5x Salvation Shields
- Chameleonline Cloak
Faye was picked up by one of the Black Ships at an early age, as the ship was on its last leg back to Terra. On these last eight months of the journey, Faye was deemed to have an acceptable talent, and perhaps even the mettle, to be brought before the God-Emperor to be Soul-Bound to Him.
Faye survived the experience of the Soul-Binding, but only just. After a brief respite to recover from the ordeal, Faye was selected for duty in the Astronomican.
It was five months later that he arrived. He asked for an astropath for a high-risk fringe-space mission; someone with promise, but also someone who wouldn’t be missed if something went wrong. He was pointed to Faye, and used his wealth and connections to buy her indefinite services.
Within a month, Faye was aboard his ship, racing away from the screaming light of the Astronomican.
[Further information redacted.]